Saturday 1 November 2008

Me & Vals

Hi girls!

This is a birth of a new blogger writer... hahahaha
Well as a begining I want to introduce myself a little before writing more things, as you know my name is Laura, I come from Spain, I’m 24 and I’ve been living in Madrid for the last 5 years. I studied Audivisual Comunication (media studies) and Advertising and Public Relations at the European University of Madrid.

Alter that basic issues I want to share with you my results af the Vals test. My primary Vals type is Innovator, and my secondary type is Experiencer.Innovator means to be successful, sophisticated, take-charge people with high self-esteem. They are change leaders and are the most receptive to new ideas and technologies. Experiencers means to be motivated by self-expression. As young, enthusiastic, and impulsive consumers, experiencers quickly become enthusiastic about new possibilities but are equally quick to cool.I know... that is a bit boring, but is the last official post… I promise…

hahaSee you tomorrow!! ;P

Laura

1 comment:

Fashion Marketing A1 said...

I'm an Innovator and an Achiever ^_^ Jiji